Other resources for healthcare providers
- Contact a sales rep ― For more information, call our Customer Support Center at 1-844-870-8870. Our Customer Support Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- To learn more about the Cologuard Compliance Program, click here.
- Learn more about ordering the test by fax or from the Cologuard secure Web portal.
From your patient’s perspective
Please review the patient resources below. Knowing this information will assist you in setting your patient’s expectations, as well as answering any questions that may arise about screening with Cologuard.
- Visit the Cologuard patient site. It describes the test and its underlying science with easy-to-understand language and visuals created especially for patients.
- Familiarize yourself with the Discussion Guide, downloadable here. Patients are encouraged to bring this to their doctors’ appointments to initiate a conversation.
- Prepare for a discussion with your patient about insurance coverage for the Cologuard Test.
- Download the Cologuard patient guide in English or Spanish.
Health Insurer Toolkit
If you are the representative of a health insurance plan covering Cologuard, a toolkit of materials has been created to help you communicate accurately about Cologuard and its suitability for patients age 50 and above at average risk for colorectal cancer.